New moms and soon-to-be-moms!!!
This freebie is for you. Marhababy has launched a giveaway for mommies!
Some of the terms and conditions are cited below:
- Marhababy provides free Marhababy Boxes with product samples, offers and/or discount vouchers. Pack contents may vary and are sponsored by our partners.
- Every mom living in the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia can get a pregnancy box, and a baby box.
- You can get a Marhababy Pregnancy Box from the moment that your pregnancy is confirmed and when your due date is known, until the moment that you give birth.
- You can get a Marhababy Baby Box from the moment that your baby is born, until he or she turns a year old
- Marhababy Boxes are available until stocks last
- Subject to your preferences, Marhababy may provide you with offers and information by email.
- Subject to your preferences and only with your explicit consent, Marhababy may provide your personal details and other information to selected third parties who may contact you by email or post with relevant offers and/or information. Your preferences may be changed at any time in your user profile by contacting email@example.com. To guarantee your privacy, your data will be stored in a secure way and will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent. Souq.com, the exclusive distribution partner of Marhababy, will receive your contact and address details for the home delivery of the Boxes. Information about your child or your family, like due date or birthday will never be shared.
- You may use the Marhababy Services only for lawful purposes and solely in accordance with our Terms and Conditions
- You can only register for your own, or your partner’s pregnancy or baby. Double registrations for the same pregnancy or baby are not allowed.
In case of site abuse, they will block you from the site without prior notice.
Come on! That’s easy right? What are we waiting for? Let us avail our freebies!
CLICK ME for the link to avail the goodies
*Note: This isn’t a paid advertisement
Ok, so this is a cool thing.
I know all of us moms have this desire to breastfeed our babies until we can and until the babies want. I salute moms who are able to keep up especially the working moms who pump their breasts out just to be able to feed their babies with legit breast milk, albeit the fact that they’ve gone back to work. I do envy your dedication.
In my case, my son has actually given up on breast milk so we did not really have a choice but to switch to formula. We have this milk that was prescribed by our Pediatrician although we decided to switch him to Nido One Plus upon turning one. He was eating solid food at that time and his appetite went up and he’s become more active and healthier. We had him on that until he’s about 2 and a half.
We switched to the green one (Three Plus), when he’s almost three and now that he is a toddler, he now drinks the the regular NIDO. I loved how my son fell in love with NIDO because not only that it was compatible with him, it’s also quite economical compared to other brands. Given the current price in Saudi Arabia, all you need is to find a brand that will cater your nutritional needs that won’t kill you with the cost.
I would like to share this link (CLICK ME) where you can enter your details (and your child’s). Eligible entries are for those with kids 3 and below. You will get to receive a giftbox full of NIDO goodies. I mean, I know some of you can afford, but who doesn’t love freebies? I mean, legit ones at no cost?
I think this promo runs until supplies last. Hurry Riyadh and Jeddah moms, take advantage of this opportunity.
*Note: This is NOT a paid advertisement
My son will be turning five soon. He is my one and only son so he tends to have a lot of goodies every time. He doesn’t need a birthday to realize how he is celebrated. But then again, that’s where the problem starts; we don’t know how to make the day extra special.
We have an occasion that unfortunately fell on my son’s birthday. So we are celebrating his occasion a day early. It bugs my husband so much but for me, I have long compromised my own welfare for the greater good… so for me, that’s okay.
My motto remains, “DO NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF.”
We won’t be able to go back home this Christmas so we would be missing a very important family occasion which is my sister’s wedding. It totally bums me that I won’t be there. I was supposed to be her Matron of Honor but since I have just started with this new job, I don’t have the nerve to ask for vacation. I am so totally not your regular 8-5 employee. I have accountability in my blood. My family understands.
So we are here even during Christmas time.
My son’s school will be hosting a Winter Party to start the Winter Break of the school. He will be celebrating his school birthday party there. Thank God because his teacher helped me with the cake and the clown. All I have to do is supply the Kiddie Meals and the prizes for the games and voila, I have less to think about.
All I need to prepare now is my son’s Day Before His Birthday Party. I have to coordinate with the caterers since I decided to get from different suppliers and we still need a cake to order and pick up.
If I were in my old workplace, preparation would be a little easier because of the flexibility but now, it will take gazillion years for me to establish that comfort being new and all. I hope things will eventually fall into their place.
God bless me!